Our vinyl wall decals come supplied mounted to a release liner and covered with an application film. Simply follow the instructions below:
1. Peel back the release liner off a couple of inches to reveal the adhesive side.
2. Place the vinyl in position, pressing the adhesive side onto the wall.
3. Slowly peel the white backing off while firmly pressing the vinyl onto the wall.
4. Firmly press the vinyl making sure the adhesive has made contact.
5. Slowly peel the application film/paper off.
6. Ta Da!