These Terms and Conditions apply to you as a visitor to our website or a buyer to our products.
- Our products are made to custom order and will always be available, if we are experiencing problems with material supplies we will let you know immediately.
- You will receive an email confirming your order and our acceptance of it which will confirm delivery details for your purchase.
- We may change these Terms and Conditions from time to time and are not required to give notice. The terms that apply to you are those that were posted here at the time of your purchase.
Information Received From You
- We will endeavour to respond to you over any point of dissatisfaction providing you contact us within a reasonable time frame and have given us the correct contact details.
- Deliveries will be made by the courier of our choice to the address given in your order. You must ensure that someone is present to accept delivery.
- If we are not able to deliver your Goods within 30 days of the date of your order, we shall notify you by e-mail to advise you of this and arrange another date for delivery or an option to cancel your order.
- You must pay us the full price of your order before we will send any part of it.
- Banking charges by the receiving bank on payments to us will be borne by us. All other charges relating to payment in a currency other than pounds Sterling (GBP) will be borne by you.
- Any details given by us in relation to exchange rates are approximate only and may vary from time to time.
- You will pay all sums due to us under these terms by the means specified without any set-off, deduction or counterclaim.
- If we owe you any money due to overpayment or refunds we will credit your account as soon as possible but in any event no later than 30 days after agreement/acknowledgement.
Return of Goods
Please refer to our Returns page. Failure to comply to our procedures and failure to return the goods you are still liable for the cost.
- All our products are subject to VAT and is included in the price given on our website.
- VAT is the only tax applied to the pricing and if you should choose to import our product into another country you are responsible for any additional tax, duties or custom charges you are faced with.
- Title, ownership rights and intellectual property rights of the content shall remain the sole property of us within and outside of the UK.
- You may not copy, modify, publish, reproduce, create works from, re-sell or exploit any of the products or content displayed on this website.
- You may download our pictures or content for personal use but are not allowed to use them for any lucrative means or share with others.
- Our designs and pictures have either been created by us or bought legally and with consent of the original owner for the purposes of our use. If you in anyway believe we have incorrectly used content that you believe as yours then please contact us.
- We reserve the right to make improvements and changes to our website and products at any time and without advance notice.
- Our website may contain links to Social Media websites but we will not be liable for any content posted by you or anyone else, any loss or damage to your device, or any information on you stored by those sites, through accessing those links.
You agree we are not liable for any breach of our terms and conditions whereby the cause is beyond our control.
If you have an issue or dispute you agree to contact us first and give us a chance to resolve this issue before perusing any legal action. Any action sort against us will show good faith and willingness to settle through mediation.
These Terms and Conditions are in accordance with UK law and your statutory rights.